Tuesday, January 23, 2024

GOOGLE Removed Warning for Google Chrome Users

Email from Google: 


I did absolutely nothing other than to report the false Google Chrome warning, discussed earlier in a video, that was improper and had no basis in fact. I mentioned in my request for a security review that there was nothing improper and a person just needed to look at this blog. The fact that the false warning was removed after my request, and having made no changes in the blog, is cogent proof that the warning was not based on anything in the blog but on a knowingly false complaint from someone who wanted to cut off access to this blog.  

I would not have known about the warning since Google Chrome was not blocking my access to my own blog, but discovered the block when I added this website address to my YouTube channel and then clicked the link. I then discovered the warnings and block. 

I would add that Google is not allowing comments on my YT video discussing this issue. Google is Easily Manipulated to Cancel Legitimate Speech - YouTube


2 comments:

  1. As of 3:30 C.S.T. today, Google still has a block on my website for Google Chrome users. When and if Google removes that block, I will add a link to this blog in my YouTube channel and start clicking the link on a daily basis to see if someone has easily manipulated Google again to block access. I did that a few minutes ago and deleted the link since it was still being blocked by Google. This is how I found out about the block yesterday for the first time. I would suggest using a different browser than Chrome. Any of the others do not block access. Even if Google removes the block, the person seeking to block access will most likely file another complain, using the same or different user name, and Google will again cancel my legitimate speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google has now removed the block that had prevented Google Chrome users from accessing this blog.

    ReplyDelete