Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekly Post Was Deleted by Google: I Will Not Write It Again/ Sold: 100 TDIV at $25.63 and 100 HBAN at $9.53/Bought 50 ARCC at $15.41 and 300 ACG at $7.53/Bought 50 BRG at $11.98-Roth IRA

My weekly post, scheduled to be published tomorrow, was deleted by Google's software program. 

I had finished writing that typically long post. I attempted to open it in order to make a small addition, and the Post was deleted rather than opened by Google's software program. 

When the post was opened, nothing appeared, and there was no indication that the blog, which took several hours to write, ever existed. It was just gone, and I had done nothing other than click the link in an effort to open it for editing. 

I am not going to spend a few hours writing another one. I will take snapshots of the trades from the account history section and the snapshots of two realized gains.   

I am becoming most annoyed with Google. 

Instead of writing the post again, I will just mention the securities bought and sold and remind everyone to do their own due diligence. The basic theme was to harvest some profits in lower yielding securities and to buy higher yielding ones. All of the securities, except for BRG, are discussed throughout this blog; and prior discussions can be found using either search box.

TDIV: Sold 100 at $25.63 
First Trust ETF VI NASDAQ Technology Dividend Index Fund (TDIV)



2014 TDIV 100 Shares +$581.59

HBAN: Sold 100 at $9.53
Huntington Bancshares (HBAN)


2014 HBAN 100 Shares +$275.68
Bought 50 BRG at $11.98-Roth IRA
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG)


Added 50 ARCC at $15.41
Ares Capital Corp. (ARCC)



Bought Back 300 ACG at $7.53
AllianceBernstein Income Fund (ACG)


I have decided to write one Instablog at SeekingAlpha per week that will discuss just one purchase or sell, following the same format for discussion contained in my weekly blog here. The discussion will involve a trade to be discussed in a future weekly blog.

The first SA Instablog was published today and discusses the purchase of a Canadian REIT. Added 200 DRG:CA At C$8.92 - southgent1951 | Seeking Alpha

That discussion will be part of my weekly blog scheduled to be published on 10/25/14, assuming Google does not delete it before publication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment