Friday, May 15, 2009

MARKET SNAPSHOT PAGE: PORTFOLIO AT MY YAHOO FINANCE


Some may find this post helpful.  I have a portfolio of symbols at Yahoo Finance, shown above, that just gives me a snapshot of what the world markets are doing without overloading my aging brain with too much information.  This portfolio has some symbols for the market market averages; several CBOE volatility indexes; a few currency, stock, commodity & bond ETFs; and a few double short ETFs.  This gives me a quick take on the moving parts of the world's market, and also provides me some information on how the parts relate to one another. I have a few more symbols in that list, but that is all that I could capture in one screen shot.  

Some of the other symbols are:  VWO, VEU, SLV, ^SSEC, BWX  & ^HSI

No comments:

Post a Comment